Monday, February 4, 2013

Shoes of the day--SOTD

Every time I see bloggers posting photos of their shoes--so cute and pigeon-toed--I think, "if only they could see MY shoes."

Well, internet world, here are my super-fab shoes of the day. 

In all fairness, though, these are the shoes I wear to take the dogs out, put trash cans to the curb and get the mail. 

I don't really wear these anywhere "out."

My black flats are bedazzled with dried dirt and feature a "pop" of white tube sock at the right foot pinky toe.

Pants: I don't remember. Had them forever.
Socks: My husband's.
Shoes: Can't remember. Had them longer than the pants.


 

2 comments:

  1. Shoes of the day? You humans wear a lot of shoes, Mum tries to get me into little red booties with matching socks, I've put one sock on and it ended there, couldn't even be bribed!!

    I think my fluffy paws do the job just fine :)

    I hope you're having a fun day,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Little Weirdo knows about booties. He won't hear of them...and it's so funny trying to get them on his feet. Just as soon as I *might* get one on, he's got it in his mouth playing with it. There is no way I could get all four on him! Your fluffy paws are all the style you need, Snoops. You're one rockin' buddy!

    ReplyDelete